Little Red Riding Hood

I love mini coloring books for many reasons. So I wrote my own version of Little Red Riding Hood along with pictures to color! This time the layouts are a little different and counter-intuitive, and I have two layouts to choose from.  The first layout:

 You can find the directions for putting it all together on DLTK's website here. They have a ton of stuff to color for every season and holiday you can think of as well as mini books. It's a great website for coloring.
 The second layout is for people (like me) who only want to print out one page. While it makes the pictures minuscule, my kids thought they were so fun, and they were thoroughly entertained by them. With this one, I can't get the lines to match up correctly. So, just ignore them and follow the directions here.
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book of Mormon Spot It

Ice Cream Letters

Book of Mormon Swap Blocks