1. Print out both pages and color it!
2. Cut out the around the three hearts
3. Fold the heart drawing in half with the picture facing you (make sure you do a good job folding down the middle or the pop-up won't work!)
4. Fold along the sides where the two little hearts touch the big heart
5. Fold the front of the card (the haiku part) in half
6. Place the folded heart inside the folded card, and touch the bottom point to the inside seam
7. Glue one little heart to the inside of the card
8. Put glue on the other little heart and close the card, making sure everything will close properly
9. Open it up! If I've explained everything well, enough and you've been able to decipher my gibberish, it should look like this:
For those who would rather have the folded one, I have that too. So, here it is:
*Remember to download the pictures to your computer before you print!! Don't print from straight from your browser or the size will be funky and the folds won't work.