Policeman Thank You Card

In keeping with the Thanksgiving spirit, I thought I'd post a thank you card for policemen.  I am truly grateful for all the people who sacrifice to make my life safer and better.  They should never go unappreciated.  So, bust out your crayons and go thank a policeman! :)

Outside: You work hard each day to make sure we're ok,
You protect all our homes and the places we play.
You watch over our friends and our families too...

Inside: I just wanted to say, "Thanks!" 
For all that you do!


*Just remember if you want this to print out right, you have to save the image/download it first. If you print straight from the blog it will be all off center and weird :S

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book of Mormon Spot It

Ice Cream Letters

Book of Mormon Swap Blocks